Lakeland Dairies Co-operative Society Limited (The Group) is the second largest dairy processor on the island of Ireland. The business is complex and ambitious with a milk supply pool of 2 billion litres of milk, drawn from over 3,200 family farms across 16 counties, and annual revenues of almost €2 billion in 2022.
With the most modern dairy manufacturing facilities in 8 locations on a cross border basis, the Group supplies to a broad customer base including some of the world’s foremost ‘blue chip’ companies across the dairy food ingredients, foodservice and consumer food channels on a domestic Ireland, UK, European and global basis. Internationally we export some 240 different products to over 100 countries worldwide.
The Group’s Agribusiness Division (Lakeland Agri) operates a state-of-the-art Animal Feed Manufacturing Facility and is a leading and innovative provider of the highest quality feeds and agricultural inputs to dairy, beef and sheep farmers across the north and south of Ireland.
We invite applications from motivated and enthusiastic people to work as Production Operators at our manufacturing sites at Killeshandra, Co. Cavan.
The successful candidates will be required to:
• As the successful candidates will be working in highly automated milk processing plants, applicants are required to have basic computer skills.
• Hold good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to work within a team setting.
• Maintain records to a high standard.
• Be flexible and able to work on rotating shifts covering 24/7.
• Have a high attention to detail.
• Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
• Have knowledge of IT & SAP systems (though full training will be provided)
The positions are full-time, and the expected start date of the positions will be from January to late February 2024.
Click Apply Now to visit our careers page and apply today!
A full job description for this role is available from the Group Human Resources Department. Closing date for receipt of applications is 31 January 2024