Solarstream installs electricity roof top PV solar panels throughout Ireland on commercial and domestic roof tops, generating clean electricity and sells this to its corporate and domestic customer base. As well as generating and selling electricity, it provides its own inhouse funding and corporate financing solutions to its corporate customers.
Founded in 2018, the company is a rapidly growing and we are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join the team. This role is full-time and can be based in either our Swords office or the Head Office in Carlow.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Managing all customer enquiries into the company and following up appropriately and to completion
· Carry out administration duties to support the Sales Team and execution of customer requirements including scheduling appointments, managing correspondence and maintaining accurate records
· Preparation of quotations, proposals, presentations and correspondence
· Support finance procedures including handling of credit card payments and invoicing
· Adhoc project work
· Performing other duties as assigned
· 2 years administration experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· 2 years experience using Microsoft Office
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and multi-task
· Ability to remain organised, give attention to detail, follow instructions and multi-task in a professional and effective manner
· Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, accountability and ownership of assigned tasks
· Experience in marketing and/or solar would be highly advantageous
If you are passionate about providing exceptional administrative support and customer service, have an interest in Solar and have an eagerness to learn, we encourage you to apply.
There is room for career growth for the right candidate.