An Ennis Based General Practice Firm, are seeking to recruit a part-time Secretary / Receptionist.
Experience in a solicitors practice is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Part-time role, approximately 15-20 hours per week but the opportunity to develop the role into a full-time position may be possible in the future.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Preparing legal correspondence and court documents from digital dictation (Full training will be provided)
- Reception and diary management
- File management including on-boarding new clients, filing, scheduling, and archiving
- Must be experienced in the use of all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills and good telephone manners essential
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Attention to detail is essential given the nature of the role
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don’t have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates