Dermot Kehoe Supply & DIY (Homevalue) are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. Due to growth of our online presence we are looking to expand our marketing team.
We are looking for a full-time marketing executive with relevant digital and retail advertising experience. This position is a permanent full-time position. The candidate will report to and work alongside the marketing manager.
- Day to day general marketing activities of the main shop, the doors & floors showroom & café.
- Management of company website www.dermotkehoe.ie: product & content creation and upkeep.
- Create & execute sales and marketing promotional material for both online and offline campaigns.
- Social media management – content creation, maintenance, and social media advertising.
- Management of all online and offline advertisements/promotions – Online: Google ads, social media advertising, Pointy, SEO etc, Offline: Radio, Newspaper & external signage.
- Creation of all in-store signage & online artwork.
- Assist sales team with inbound customer/product/website email enquiries.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with a wide range of marketing functions including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, website management and social media.
- The successful applicant must be an organised multitasker and be able to handle several projects at once and meet the required deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Higher Certificate or Bachelors Degree desirable
- High level of computer literacy, experience with basic graphic design programmes Adobe, Canva etc desirable alongside experience with website programmes such as Shopify.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position please apply via this ad or email only with your CV & cover letter for consideration – no phone calls please.
Please note this is a full-time position, salary commensurate with experience.