Dedicated Mortgage Arrears Advisor Full Time (35 hours per week), North Leinster MABS – Meath Service
North Leinster MABS has a vacancy for a Full-Time, Fixed-Term Dedicated Mortgage Arrears Adviser. The Dedicated Mortgage Arrears Adviser will provide a free, independent, confidential money advice service to facilitate clients to deal with debt problems and to become financially independent in the long term.
Dedicated Mortgage Arrears Adviser also provide debt prevention education to the target group. For more information, please see the job description.
- This is a temporary position subject to completion of a six-month probationary period.
- The DMA project is currently funded by the Citizens Information Board until 31 December 2027.
Full Time Salary Scale:
- €36,906 to €53,164 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- The position is based in our Navan Service but the successful candidate will also be required to work in our out-reach clinics in Trim & Ashbourne as required.
Incremental Credit: It is expected that all new entrants to MABS will be appointed at point one of the salary scale. However, North Leinster MABS operates an incremental credit process for appointments higher than point one. This process is applicable to new entrants into MABS. Incremental credit criteria, based on the competencies and essential criteria for the role, are assessed against employment history as laid out in the application form only. The decision on whether or not to award an incremental credit is a decision made by the Board and is subject to the availability of funding. See candidate pack for more information.
- A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary, full time Dedicated Mortgage Arrears Advisers posts which arise within the next 12 months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period.
- Posts will be located in the Meath MABS area.
- These details are outlined in the candidate pack.
- 5pm on Monday 4 September 2023.
- CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
Click Apply Now for a detailed job description and application form together with further information on MABS can be accessed at:
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here: http://www.citizensinformationboard.ie/en/data_protection/mabs.html
MABS is an equal opportunities employer.
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board.