A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our accounts department as an Accounts person. We provide excellent training and mentoring in a friendly and supportive environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
• Processing Accounts Payable invoices and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements
• Verifying the integrity of invoices/goods received, reporting shortages, and chasing credit notes
• Process all returns and payments for RCT, VAT, PAYE & RDT, ensuring all revenue requirements are met and on-time
• Bank reconciliation and postings
• Processing payroll
• Monitor accounts receivable
• Keep a record of financial transactions on a daily basis
• Bring books to the trial balance stage
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a busy Bookkeeping role
• Be technically strong including use of various systems
• Ability to adapt, multitask and work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail
• Suitable for part-qualified/or strong experience
Click the APPLY button to go directly to our Careers Website to submit your application.